Overview of BDTI Engineering Services
Whether you’re designing a new embedded processor chip or a new end product that uses embedded processors, BDTI offers an array of engineering services to help you and your products shine:
Choosing an embedded processor
Benchmarking. BDTI sets the the industry standard for performance analysis of embedded processors via its BDTI Benchmarks—a rigorous, unbiased, fact-based approach to understanding processor performance.
- If you’re building a new SoC or system, BDTI’s benchmarks let you choose your embedded processor with confidence. If your needs are complex or specialized, a BDTI processor selection consulting engagement can assist you.
- If you’re a processor or chip designer, the BDTI Benchmarks help you understand where your design excels—and where it could be improved.
Designing your product or system
- Turnkey system design. We can take your idea from concept to finished product, handling both the hardware and software.
Software development. BDTI's experienced engineers can develop complete, optimized applications from scratch. We've worked on processors from ARM to Zoran, in C and assembly, on apps from audio to video.
BDTI is a member of Qualcomm’s QDSP Access Program, enabling BDTI to provide software services to algorithm developers that want their software running on a Qualcomm chipset. Membership in the QDSP Access Program gives BDTI access to tools and resources to implement multimedia applications on Qualcomm Snapdragon processors.
- Embedded vision system design services. You’d be surprised at the value vision can add to systems. Our team of experts can can add computer vision and video analytics to your products faster and with less risk than you may have thought possible. If you want your product to “see,” consult with BDTI.
FPGA design. Our services include hardware design, especially using FPGAs. We are intimately familiar with the latest FPGA high-level synthesis tools from a variety of vendors—allowing us to execute complex, high-performance designs in a fraction of the time required by conventional HDL-based design.
BDTI, through the Xilinx Alliance Partner program, leverages its expertise with high-level synthesis design tools and embedded software implementation for the Xilinx Zynq Extensible Processing Platform.
Strengthening your existing product or system
- Design reviews. Need a second set of eyes on your design? A BDTI design review will improve your product and let you proceed on the right path.
- Software optimization. We can make your existing code do tricks you never dreamed of. Our benchmarking knowledge and wide experience with different architectures and algorithms lets us turn in jaw-dropping results.
Seeing how you stack up
- Competitive analysis. Need an independent perspective on how your products stack up against the competition? A BDTI competitive analysis gives you a map of where you fit in the competitive landscape—and advice on what to do about it.
Call BDTI at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web to discuss how BDTI can help with your engineering requirements. All inquiries are confidential.